Lion's Pride Toddler & Preschool/Pre-K WAITLIST
THIS IS A WAIT LIST FOR LION'S PRIDE TODDLER, PRESCHOOL, WRAP, AND PRE-K CLASSROOMS.
If you are not a current family and register at this time, your registration will be removed.
Open Registration date will be posted here. Please check back for the date.
This wait list is for the 2022-2023 school year. Should a spot open in our program, we will reach out to you.
Lion’s Pride is a full day Toddler/Preschool and Pre K program. We offer care for children 18 months old up to children eligible to enter Chelmsford Public School Kindergarten. Our daily schedule includes a balance of structured academic activities and open ended play.
We follow the Chelmsford Public School calendar, and are open from 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
For the 2022/2023 Wait list Registration
Please upload the following:
Scanned copy (NOT a photo) of you child's
Our curriculum has been designed to meet the needs of the whole child. It provides opportunities for increased exploration of motor skills, language, social development and STEM (science, technology, engineering and math). We introduce the children to FUNDATIONS writing and Fountas & Pinnell literacy curriculum in coordination with Chelmsford Public Schools. We emphasize a positive, safe, fun learning environment that helps children build their independence.
All classrooms have the following play areas: block area, writing center, dramatic play, art area, math and science center, and a sensory table. Our students are given 2 daily opportunities for gross motor play, using the full sized gym or our playground.
Times & Dates
Lion's Pride follows the Chelmsford Public school calendar. Lion's Pride is open from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm on the 180 school days starting with the teacher workday before school opens and ending the day after school ends. *Exceptions: We close on the district’s Full PD Day (TBD) and we close at 12:30 on the Day Before Thanksgiving (November 23, 2022).
- If you believe you qualify to receive employee, or sibling discounts you will need to followup with Chelmsford Community Education (Discounts will be credited after registration and initial payment is complete)
TODDLER 1 CLASSROOM
- Our Toddler 1 Classroom provides care for children ages 18 months until they are eligible to enter our Toddler 2 Classroom . The focus of this classroom is building self-esteem and independence.
TODDLER 2 CLASSROOM
- Our Toddler 2 Classroom provides care for children ages 2 yrs old until they are eligible to enter Preschool. The focus of this classroom is building self-esteem and independence.
- Our Preschool room offers an exciting and fun place for our 3 year olds (by August 31st) to play. The curriculum is a balance of play and organized activities
WRAP AROUND CLASSROOM
- Our Wrap-Around room is an integrated, mixed-aged classroom for 3 & 4 yr olds up to students eligible for Kindergarten (age 5 by August 31st). Any student who attends CHIPs (Chelmsford Integrated Preschool) and desires extended care is placed in this room. The classroom focuses on social skills and academic development, with a multi age appropriate curriculum.
- Our Pre K classroom is the final step before our 4 year old students (by August 31st) enter Kindergarten. This is classroom is for students up to the age of 5 (by August 31st) The children are solidifying their understanding of pre-reading, pre-writing and STEM concepts. During the months of May and June, Pre-K focuses on graduating Lion’s Pride and moving on to Kindergarten. The students in the classroom must be prepared to move on to Kindergarten for their following year.