Chelmsford Community Education
Skip to nav
All About Mount Washington Getaway
Journey to the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Enjoy scenic lake Winnepesaukee on the Mount Washington Lake cruise and then experience Mount Washington up close and in person as we travel up the Mount Washington COG Railway to the top of the mountain.
Our Lodging: From the moment you enter the Common Man Inn & Spa in Plymouth, NH you'll know that you are someplace special. The charming, lodge-like rooms are spacious and comfortable. the Inn's homey touch and atmosphere make guests immediately feel welcome.
The Cog Railway: The Mount Washington Cog railway is a narrated 3-hour round trip train ride to the summit of Mount Washington on a historic and awe-inspiring railway. Averaging around 1 hour each way, you have 60 minutes to explore and take in the Summit of Mount Washington, including the Sherman Adams Visitor Center. Inside the visitor center is a museum, post office, small snack bar, and 360 degree views of the surrounding areas including up to 5 states, Canada and the Atlantic Ocean!
Scenic Cruise on the M/S Mount Washington: Experience a 2 1/2 hour cruise taking in the breathtaking scenery of Lake Winnipesaukee - New Hampshire's largest lake. Enjoy not only the beauty of the lake but enjoy a terrific luncheon on board the ship.
Dates of Trip: August 6-8th
- 2 Roundtrip deluxe motorcoach transportation
- 2 Nights lodging at the Common Man Inn & Spa, Plymouth, NH. You will have ample time to enjoy the Inn's amenities including the spa, pool, jacuzzi, and Boiler Room Lounge.
- 2 Dinners from the restaurant menu at the Common Man with a glass of wine included
- Breakfast each morning - 2 total
- 2 Lunches - Mt. Washington Cruise & at the top of Castle in the Clouds overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee
- 2 1/2 hour luncheon cruise on the M/S Mount Washington
- 3 hour train ride on the Cog railway
- On Golden Pond Cruise - on Squam Lake with a guided tour around the most picturesque lake in New England.
- Visit to Castle in The Clouds - enjoy truly breathtaking views from this spectacular turn of the century sixteen-room arts & crafts mansion perched high on a pristine 5500 acre mountaintop estate overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee
- Services of a Best of Times Travel Tour Manager
- Tour Manager gratuities are included
Price: $899pp Double Occupancy, $1069 Single Occupancy
Chelmsford Community Education does not book this overnight trip directly on our website. For reservations, use this link: https://tri.ps/354Za or call Best of Times Travel at 1-800-343-8999 and mention Chelmsford Community Education