Wi-Fi has become an essential utility in the home, almost as important as electricity, plumbing, and heating/air conditioning. Nearly every electronic device you buy for your home today comes with Wi-Fi built in. If your Wi-Fi doesn't work well, your house won't work well.
This course will teach you the basics of home networking and Wi-Fi and ways to improve it. We will cover important topics such as:
- What are the basic components of your home network and Wi-Fi?
- What is the difference between internet service service and Wi-Fi?
- How to improve your home's Wi-Fi
- How to secure your home Wi-Fi
- Simple troubleshooting techniques
- Ways to save money on your internet/cable/monthly phone bill
About Our Instructor:
Rod Gregoire is the owner of Merrimack Valley Wi-Fi Pros, a Chelmsford based business. He has worked in hi-tech for 30+ years specializing in designing, building, and delivering high performance computer networking systems. Rod utilizes his extensive experience in computer networking to deliver exceptional Wi-Fi for his customers.