Chelmsford Community Education
Skip to nav
Financial Independence: Steps to Start Today
Is the daily grind of going to work getting to you? Has your financial picture become more complicated as you advance in your career then this is the class for you!
In this 2-night class, we will discuss:
- What does financial independence mean and how much do you need:
- Why cash flow and budgeting are the start of every financial independence journey
- Compound interest how it can work against you or you can use it for your benefit
- What are the basics you should have to build a solid financial foundation?
- How to take advantage of your workplace retirement plan
- Different types of insurances you may want to consider
- How to prioritize savings between Today, College and Financial Independence
- Investment basics- including asset allocation and diversification
- Tax diversification of investments
- Why estate planning is important as part of your financial picture
- How long does it take to become financially independent? If you choose to stop working during financial independence what are checklists you need to consider?
- What a financial planner can help with and what do all those letters after your name mean?
Instructor: Patrick Clark
About Our Instructor:
Patrick Clark CFP®, CEPA is a financial planner who has made Chelmsford home for the last 11 years. He has over 14 years of experience in financial services. Patrick specializes in comprehensive financial planning. Patrick is passionate about helping people learn how to make efficient financial decisions. These decisions help clients grow their net worth and protect their families while on the path to financial independence. He helps his clients by taking a holistic view of their situation and identifying any areas where you may be doing well or need improvement. Solutions may then be implemented to take advantage of opportunities to create, amass and preserve wealth. Patrick lives in Chelmsford, Massachusetts with his wife Renee, as well as his daughters Rose, Paige and Bridget.