Multi-Sport Tots at Home with Skyhawks - VIRTUAL
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Introduce your little superstar to sports with this virtual, multi-sport introduction to basketball and soccer! With age-appropriate games and activities modified for playing in the home, children explore balance, hand/eye coordination, fitness and early sports skill development. This fast-paced program will keep your child engaged with imaginative warm-ups and exciting activities that disguise learning and focus on fun!
Classes are once per week for 5-weeks.
Skyhawks Sports Academy provides sports programs where children discover and develop athletic skills and social values, such as teamwork, respect and sportsmanship. We offer children a positive sports experience while prompting a healthy, active lifestyle.
Virtual Multi-Sport Tots at Home
- - All virtual camps and classes will be conducted through Zoom. A Zoom link will be sent to participants prior to a program's start date.
- - A recording of each session will be available to participants if they are unable to attend a session.
- - A list of required equipment will be provided to participants prior to a program's start date.
Here is a list of equipment/materials you will need throughout the program:
- Beach towel or blanket
- Water bottle
- Tall Cones (approx. 10) - Alternatives include water bottles, cups or building blocks
- Flat Cones (approx. 10) - Alternatives include plastic bowls, small pillows or folded towel/clothes
- Flat spot - Alternatives include paper plate, shirt, piece of paper or a magazine
- Mini Basketball Hoop - Alternatives include upright cardboard box, large bucket or a laundry basket
- Bucket - 5 gallon, cleaning bucket, or a sand pail
- Soccer ball - Alternatives include any round sport or playground ball or even a bunch of rolled up socks
- Goal - Alternatives include cardboard box, laundry basket or two objects 4-feet apart on wall
- Floor Markings - Painter's tape or sidewalk chalk