Stem & Play: Multi-Sport Skyhawks - VIRTUAL
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Skyhawks is excited to offer a module-based, virtual class that explores the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math behind the sports of Soccer and Basketball. Our expert instructors will tie each module back into the sport with skill instruction to instill curiosity and a passion for learning in each child. Subjects vary by sport, but include ball design, calculating distances and angles, velocity, acceleration and more. Skyhawks puts the sports in STEM!
Skyhawks Sports Academy provides sports programs where children discover and develop athletic skills and social values, such as teamwork, respect and sportsmanship. We offer children a positive sports experience while prompting a healthy, active lifestyle.
Virtual Stem & Play: Multi-Sport Skyhawks
- - All virtual camps and classes will be conducted through Zoom. A Zoom link will be sent to participants prior to a program's start date.
- - A recording of each session will be available to participants if they are unable to attend a session.
- - A list of required equipment will be provided to participants prior to a program's start date.
Here is a list of equipment/materials you will need throughout this module-based STEM program:
- Water bottle
- STEM Worksheets - will be sent to you before each class
- Pencil & Paper
- Soccer Ball
- Measuring Tape
- Painter's Tape
- String (Yard or curling ribbon will do)
- 2 Plastic Cups
- 2 Toilet Paper Tubes (or paper towel tube cut in half)
- 7 Craft Sticks
- Plastic Spoon
- 6 Rubber Bands
- Cotton Balls
- Pair of Shoes
- Trash Can or Laundry Basket