Mini-Hawk Active at Home with Skyhawks - VIRTUAL
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Adapting our award-winning Mini-Hawk program into a virtual camp format is an opportunity for Skyhawks to provide a positive, multi-sport introduction to children at home. Through exciting games and activities, campers explore balance, hand/eye coordination and skill development at their own pace. With a big focus on encouragement and fun, this program will promote physical fitness and early skill development in baseball, basketball, and soccer.
Skyhawks Sports Academy provides sports programs where children discover and develop athletic skills and social values, such as teamwork, respect and sportsmanship. We offer children a positive sports experience while prompting a healthy, active lifestyle.
Virtual Mini-Hawk Active at Home
- - All virtual camps and classes will be conducted through Zoom. A Zoom link will be sent to participants prior to a program's start date.
- - A recording of each session will be available to participants if they are unable to attend a session.
- - A list of required equipment will be provided to participants prior to a program's start date.
Here is a list of equipment/materials you will need throughout the program:
- Beach towel or blanket
- Water Bottle
- Tall Cones (Approx 10) - Alternatives include water bottles, cups or building blocks
- Flat Cones (Approx 10) - Alternatives include plastic bowls, small pillows or folded towel/clothes
- Flat Spot - Alternatives include paper plate, shirt, piece of paper or a magazine
- Bucket - 5 gallon, cleaning bucket, or a sand pail
- Floor Markings - Painter's tape or sidewalk chalk
- Soccer Ball - Alternatives include any round sport or playground ball or even a bunch of rolled up socks
- Goal - Alternatives include cardboard box, laundry basket or two objects 4-feet apart on wall
- Soft Baseball - Alternatives include mini Nerf ball, ball pit ball, ping pong ball or whiffle ball
- Bases - Alternatives include 4 cones, 4 paper plates or 4 hand towels
- Soft Bat - Alternatives include paper towel tube, wrapping paper tube, pool noodle, nerf bat or foam sword
- Basketball - Alternatives include any round sport or playground ball that bounces
- Mini Basketball Hoop - Alternatives include upright cardboard box, large bucket or a laundry basket