Skyhawks Cheerleading teaches young athletes the essential skills they need to lead the crowd and support the home team! A perfect sport for the virtual environment, Skyhawks' cheerleading teaches cheers, proper hand and body movements, as well as jumping techniques. All activities are designed to be performed in the comfort of the home or backyard. Participants will enjoy an active and fun experience, while coming away with new skills!
PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL BE "WAITLISTED" FOR THIS CLASS AT TIME OF REGISTRATION AND WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF REGISTRANTS REQUIRED HAS BEEN REACHED. WHEN THAT MINIMUM HAS BEEN SATISFIED, YOU WILL BE MOVED FROM THE WAITLIST AND AN INVOICE FOR PAYMENT WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU. AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL EMAIL WITH LOGIN INFORMATION TO JOIN THE CLASS.
Skyhawks Sports Academy provides sports programs where children discover and develop athletic skills and social values, such as teamwork, respect and sportsmanship. We offer children a positive sports experience while promoting a healthy, active lifestyle.
List of equipment/materials you will need throughout the program:
- Beach towel or blanket and water bottle
- Tall cones (Approx. 10) - Alternatives include water bottles, cups or building blocks
- Flat Cones (Approx. 10) - Alternatives include plastic bowls, small pillows or folded towel/clothes
- Flat Spot - Alternatives include paper plate, shirt, piece of paper or a magazine
- Pom Poms - Alternatives include two hand towels or two t-shirts grasped in each hand